**Positive adult role models allow athletes to grow and accept challenges**
Parents are expected to:
- Read and support Club philosophy, expectations and policies.
- Encourage your daughter and give positive statements about her play.
- Speak positively about the team and other team members at all times.
- Be respectful of, and to coaches, officials, players, parents and competitors.
If a concern arises, the following series of events should occur:
- Encourage your daughter to speak with the coach.
- Establish a time for the coach, parent and player to meet and discuss.
- Speak with a Board Member.
- Do not approach a coach during competition or when other players are present.
- Model community values.
- Parents are invited to participate in the officiating/score-keeping clinic.
- Assist with team activities; driving, fundraising, etc.
- Assure players arrive on time (10 min. early for practice), and are picked up in time.
- Parents are encouraged to attend competition events.
- Parents are encourage to utilize resources available to be a positive sport parent.